If you have very fond memories of time spent in the park with a loved one, or that person had enjoyed a deep or close relationship with the park, then consider a memorial gift.
Your name and the name of the memorial gift recipient will be recognized at the Valley Visitor Center in either the Honor Wall Register Book or on the Honor Wall for one year.
|Questions about Memorial Gifts?
Please call 1-800-469-7275
- Gifts are acknowledged to the donor as well as to a family member, as requested
- Memorial names are listed in the Conservancy’s newsletter
- For gifts of $25 or more, memorial names are entered into the Honor Register at the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center – for 1 year
- Memorial gifts of 1,000 or more, single or cumulative, are recognized for one year on the Honor Wall at the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center.
- Memorial gifts of $5,000 or more, single or cumulative, are recognized in perpetuity on the Honor Wall at the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center
Yosemite Conservancy Tax ID # 943058041