If you have very fond memories of time spent in the park with a loved one, or that person enjoyed a deep or close relationship with the park, then consider a gift to Yosemite National Park in their memory.
Your name and the name of the memorial-gift recipient will be recognized at the Valley Visitor Center on either the Honor Registry or the Honor Wall for one year.
Questions about Memorial Gifts? Please call 1-800-469-7275.
- Gifts are acknowledged to the donor, as well as to a family member, as requested
- Memorial names are listed in the Conservancy’s newsletter
- For gifts of $25 or more, memorial names are entered into the Honor Registry at the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center for one year
- Memorial gifts of 1,000 or more, single or cumulative, are recognized for one year on the Honor Wall at the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center
- Memorial gifts of $5,000 or more, single or cumulative, are recognized in perpetuity on the Honor Wall at the Yosemite Valley Visitor Center
Yosemite Conservancy’s Tax ID # 94-3058041