Enjoy the solitude of Yosemite’s Wilderness on an immersive backpacking trip with expert guides. From first-timers to experienced campers, we invite you to hit the trail with us! Our guides will create a one-of-a-kind experience for you, sharing wilderness safety and “Leave No Trace” tips alongside exciting stories and interesting facts about Yosemite’s geology, wildlife, unique plant life and cultural history.
- Supplies: We’ll provide Wilderness permits, bear canisters and a packing list. You are responsible for providing your own food and gear.
- Camping: Camping at a backpacker campground before and after the trek is included in the Wilderness permit. Your naturalist-guide will join you for an evening meeting at the campground the night before you head out on the trail.
Route options are endless! A few of our favorites include:
- May Lake to Mt Hoffmann: Six miles round trip, good for beginners, one- to two-night trip
- Mono Pass to Koip and Kuna Peak: 12 miles round trip at high elevations, one- to two-night trip
- Glen Aulin to Waterwheel Falls: 20 miles round trip at high elevations, two- to three-night trip
- Mono Meadow to the Clark Range: 46 miles through hike to Yosemite Valley, three- to four-night trip
Contact us for more options at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-379-2317 x10
|For 1-4 people||$700/day|
|For 5-12 people||$150/per person/day|
|For 12+ people||Please inquire|