Our naturalists know the park better than anyone — and they can’t wait to share their expertise with you! Take a guided hike with our Yosemite experts to get an insider’s perspective on the park’s icons and hidden gems. Choose a gentle walk, an immersive full-day hike, or something in between. Throughout your experience, your Conservancy naturalist guide will show you Yosemite’s wonders, from native plants and wildlife to cultural and historic sights. Full-day and half-day programs are available.
Let us create your perfect Yosemite experience, tailored to your interests and needs.
- Pick your Yosemite adventure: Would you prefer a leisurely stroll or a strenuous hike? Do you want to learn about flora and fauna, or would you rather focus on natural and human history? Our experts are well-versed in all things Yosemite, from American Indian traditions and legendary characters to tree identification, geology, wildlife and more.
- Select a day and time to meet your Yosemite Conservancy naturalist-guide at a convenient location near your lodging.
- Get ready to explore Yosemite! Wear comfortable clothes, and bring a daypack with lunch and water (food is not provided). View a packing list of what you’ll need.
Choose from one of these great options, or suggest one of your own!
- Mist Trail (Moderate)
- Four-Mile Trail to Glacier Point (Strenuous)
- Valley Loop Trail (Easy)
- Sentinel Dome/Taft Point Loop (Easy to moderate)
- Panorama Trail to Yosemite Valley (Moderate)
- Four-Mile Trail to Yosemite Valley (Moderate)
Giant Sequoia Groves
- Tuolumne Grove (Easy)
- Merced Grove (Easy)
Tuolumne Meadows (late June-October)
- Parsons Lodge and Soda Springs (Easy)
- Gaylor Lakes (Moderate)
- Clouds Rest (Strenuous)
Contact us for more options at firstname.lastname@example.org or209-379-2317 x10
(up to 8 hours)
(up to 4 hours)
|Party of 5||$675||$400|
|Party of 6||$775||$450|
|For larger groups of 6+||Please inquire||Please inquire|