Do you have a specific interest or hobby you’d like to explore while taking in the beauty of Yosemite? Enjoy a bird walk with a Sierra Nevada bird specialist or capture your Yosemite views on canvas in a personalized art adventure.
Whatever your interest, we have the experts to guide you on an unforgettable Yosemite experience. Full-day or half-day programs are available. Choose from one of our suggested itineraries below, or contact us for more options at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 209-379-2317 x10.
For all trips, you’ll choose a time to meet your Yosemite Conservancy naturalist-guide at a convenient location near lodging. You’ll be responsible for your own food, so bring a daypack with lunch and water.
Yosemite hosts a stunning array of songbirds and raptors to thrill beginner and advanced birders alike.
- Explore the best spots in Yosemite Valley for birdlife,
- Drive out of Yosemite Valley, with a quick stop to admire El Capitan
- Continue to Foresta for a birding tour in one of Yosemite’s popular birding areas (30 minute drive from Yosemite Valley).
- If time permits, drive to either the Wawona or Tuolumne groves of giant sequoias. (20 minutes from Foresta)
Join a professional artist to capture Yosemite’s beautiful scenery, with personalized tips to help you create a unique Yosemite memory.
- All levels of skill and experience welcome
- Work in your favorite medium to unlock the secrets of plein air art: watercolor, acrylic, oil, or other
- Learn about Yosemite’s natural and human history as you capture the park’s beauty on canvas.
- Immerse in your favorite scenery as you create your masterpiece, with workshops offered in classic locations such asYosemite Valley, Glacier Point, Tuolumne Meadows and the giant sequoia groves.
(up to 8 hours)
(up to 4 hours)
|Party of 5||$675||$400|
|Party of 6||$775||$450|
|For larger groups of 6+||Please inquire||Please inquire|