All group sizes and ages welcome!
Heading to Yosemite with a group? Enhance your time in the park with a custom art experience. We’ll work with you to create a special program tailored to participants’ ages and abilities. Whether you’re planning for a class field trip, a youth program, corporate outing, or a family vacation, our art programs are a fun, accessible way to get to know Yosemite. Spend a couple of hours exploring nature through drawing, painting, pastel, or sketchbook journaling — choose the activity that fits your group!
- Group size: Up to 30 participants or inquire for larger groups
- Duration: One to four hours
- Location: Happy Isles Art & Nature Center (some programs are held outside, weather and medium permitting)
- Booking: At least two weeks in advance (24-hour cancellation fee applies)
- Rates: Starting at $350 for one to four people. Ask about our special school rates!
All programs are facilitated by an experienced art instructor, and materials are included. Bring your group and your creativity — we’ll take care of the rest.
Contact Kylie Chappell for more options at email@example.com, or 209-379-2317 x10.