As a donor to Yosemite Conservancy, you join a community that is committed to preserving and protecting the beauty and wonder of Yosemite for future generations.
With your gift, you are investing in Yosemite’s future. You are our partner in the important work of protecting a national treasure, and bringing joy and enrichment to park visitors.
Become a Friend of Yosemite
As our thanks to you
Make a gift of $25 or more and receive the following benefits:
- 15% discount on books, maps, posters, calendars and other products sold by Yosemite Conservancy bookstores
- 15% discount on Yosemite Conservancy Outdoor Adventures
- Discounts on stays at the Ostrander Ski Hut
- The Yosemite Conservancy Donor Passport, (only available for a limited time each year), which includes special offers* for use in and around the park and provides for reciprocal benefits at other PLA partner organizations.
- Annual recognition in the Honor Register at the Valley Visitor Center. Annual donors of $2,500 or more receive recognition on the Honor Wall
- Subscription to the biannual Yosemite Conservancy Magazine
- Enewsletter and email updates on projects made possible by your support
* Some restrictions apply. Offers provided through the generosity of local business and are subject to change.
Conservancy staff is available to answer your questions and provide information from 9 am to 5 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. Call 415-434-1782 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations to Yosemite Conservancy are tax-deductible. Yosemite Conservancy’s Tax ID is 94-3058041.