Show your love for Yosemite with a special license plate or shop at participating businesses, and you can help preserve the park anytime, anywhere!
Are you a California driver? If you purchase or renew a Yosemite license plate from the Department of Motor Vehicles, $20 from the transaction goes to support projects and programs in the park.
Spend a night, donate a dollar
Looking for a place to stay during your next Yosemite trip? For each night of your visit at Conservancy partner hotels and campgrounds, you’ll have the option to donate a dollar to support projects in the park.
Support Yosemite on the go
Not in the park? No problem! It’s easy to make supporting Yosemite part of your routine, wherever you are.
- Bank of America’s Yosemite Check Series: Brighten up your banking with checks featuring beautiful Yosemite! For each order, Bank of America makes a contribution to the Conservancy.
- Climate Ride: Join a Climate Ride cycling or hiking trip to get active, raise environmental awareness and, best of all, support Yosemite.
- Nelson Makes Art: Spruce up your home with a beautiful Yosemite-inspired watercolor from Nelson Makes Art. 25% of proceeds from original Yosemite artwork and prints will be donated to Yosemite Conservancy.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: There’s nothing like a good cup of coffee by the morning campfire! Buy Peet’s Coffee & Tea’s special Yosemite blend and a portion of the proceeds will support Yosemite Conservancy.
- Sports Basement: Gear up for your next outdoor adventure at Sports Basement and they will donate 10% of proceeds to support Yosemite. To participate, sign up to be a Basementeer and select Yosemite Conservancy as your charity of choice.
Wear your love for Yosemite with pride! Parks Project is donating a portion of sales from each Yosemite tee shirt and tank top to trail restoration projects in the park. Buy from their full line of Yosemite apparel, knowing that 10% of proceeds go to support trail restoration projects in the park.
Explore with our Passport partners
To thank our supporters, we partner with local businesses to offer special discounts through the Yosemite Conservancy Donor Passport. As a donor, you can visit our partners in and around the park to take advantage of deals on food, lodging and more.
Partner with Us
Is your organization passionate about preserving and protecting Yosemite National Park? We’re always eager to hear from businesses near and far who share our love for Yosemite. To discuss opportunities to become one of the Conservancy’s Partners in Philanthropy, please contact Sara Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-434-8446 x328